Tuesday 15 March 2016

MY ADVENTURE WITH MAIDSAFECOIN CONTINUED

if you have been following my post on my investing on maidsafecoin then you would have noticed that the coin has refused to rise above the price i bought 28,505 satoshi. The price is below 24,000 sats as i post which is loss if i decide to sell now.

I will like to inform you that leaving a market at a loss somtimes is helpful. if you discover a coin that has a potential of giving you 30% to 50% returns then it is a wise decision to leave at loss and enter the new market.

This way you recover from your loss and make a little profit. you see. But be sure you are experienced and convinced enough before trying this strategy though.

I intend using this strategy if i see a potential coin that can bring the return that will
cover for my loss as i pull out and make a small profit. or at least break even.

please you are welcome to comment and ask questions regarding any of my posts

Thanks



2 comments:

  1. I also bought maidsafecoin..it was going good and then all of a sudden it crashed.. i waited 2 days for it to come back up.. but it just kept dumping and den pump a little.. i just had fall out when d price was a lill bit better so that i didn't make a big loss...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Make free bitcoins over at DailyFreeBits Faucet. 100 to 1,000 satoshis per 60 mins.

    ReplyDelete